Thank you for your interest in my Business Coaching course, ‘Pimp My Practice’.
Watch the video below & keep scrolling to discover how this course can help you take control of your business, (whatever it is), & create your own road-map for the kind of Sustainable Business Success that is exactly right for you.
I’m Rebecca, QTT Personal Development Coach, Mentor & Homeopath.
I was originally motivated to create this course in order to help the many students of Homeopathy that I Coach & Mentor every year, some of whom are transitioning into running their own businesses for the first time. I wanted them to be able to have a map to refer to whenever they felt a bit lost or out of their depth as well as helping to minimise them feeling like that in the first place! To provide a kind of personally authorised handbook to act as a springboard to running their own individual businesses. There is no one ‘right way’ to run a business – it has to reflect the goals and personality of the individual and to enable that, a strong map is essential with a personal compass to keep you focused & productive during the challenging times as well as the smooth. The aim of the course is to enable you to create your own map, to identify the destination, route & vehicle that suits you best. Only then will the character and personality of each business shine at it’s best & provide you with the kind of life that you seek, whatever that may be.
During the creation of the course it seemed to me that the skills I am teaching are essential for any small business owner and at whatever stage they may be. When I started my first business I had no training & had to learn the hard & long way – I wish I had known then what I know now!!
You don’t have to take my word for it, here’s what two course participants said:-
“I feel completely different. I know now that I can build a successful business. I understand that it will be an ongoing challenge but with the advice and techniques given by Rebecca in the course, I will be able to refer back to these at any time. I was able to do the course at my own pace, that takes a lot of pressure away and helps toward making the course more enjoyable.”
“I have been able to make my social media engagement much more effective…and this is yielding results already I’m happy to say!”
Keep reading for more details of the course and why it will provide you with a firm, tailor made template for creating any successful business.
Why should you do this course?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
- Are you setting up or thinking of setting up your first small business & looking for a road-map or guide to support you to success?
- Are you already running your business or practice and know that you need to make positive changes to the way you work or the financial return you are getting?
- Are you exhausted from trying to juggle your own business, (& the family), alongside another job, & worried about losing the security of that other job?
- Do you already have most of the components of a healthy business in place but feel you’re floundering – just not making any headway?
- Do you find it difficult or uncomfortable to ‘sell’ yourself or your skills effectively?
- Do you know that you need to create more of a presence for your business using social media or a website, but don’t know where to begin?
- Do you need to take better control of your finances & understand how to increase the chances of making a healthy profit as well as covering your costs?
- Perhaps you are someone who finds it difficult to talk about money or prices and sometimes feel that you are running an expensive hobby rather than a successful business?
- Would you like to have your own personal ‘Sat-Nav’ system to guide you through the rough times in your business as well as the smooth?
- Would you like a tailor-made business strategy that enables you to make the right decisions for your business and for you?
- Do you want to know exactly who your ideal clients are & how to attract them?
- Do you feel you need help to grow your business, to build your Client list & work in a way that feels sustainable & profitable?
What will I gain from this course?
On completion of the course you will have:-
- A tailor made, unique road-map to follow so that you have total control over every aspect of your business and how it works for you & you can adjust it whenever you need to.
- Clarity, Understanding & Insight into the key areas that drive you & your Business & how to make them work in the most productive way for you.
- An understanding & ability to harness whatever motivates you to work in your chosen business and how it can enable or disable you in achieving success.
- The tools to Create your own Business Strategy and the knowledge of how to implement & sustain it.
- The ability to create more time & a better Work:Life balance by streamlining the way your business works & implementing admin systems that support you.
- A template for choosing your Clients and attracting them to you.
- The confidence to recognise, value and take care of your Businesses greatest asset – You!
- Membership to a closed online support group – a place to connect with your peers, receive on-going support of both me & other like-minded colleagues – a safe place to ask questions & share ideas.
- Downloadable worksheets & Exercises that you can use as often as you need to in order to review and refresh your business, as well as your life outside the business.
- Renewed confidence in & passion for what you do and the ability to build & sustain a healthy way of working that supports a healthy lifestyle for you.
NB. So far all previous participants have said that they got what they came for “and more” & that they would recommend the course to others!
Here’s some recent feedback from satisfied Course attendees:-
How does the course work and how much is it?
Once you sign up you will receive a confirmation email. Starting on the first date of whatever scheduled 8 week course run that you have signed up to, you will get:-
- An e-mail straight into your inbox every week for 8 weeks with your link to each of the 8 modules of the course including 8 videos.
- Accompanying series of 14 worksheets & exercises to download to help you create your successful Business. NB these can be used again & again, anytime you need to review or refresh your Business!
- Membership to my private Facebook Support Group where you will be part of a safe & supportive community of like minded people & can continue to ask questions, share information & take advantage of any future live Q&A sessions with me.
- Special Bonus – Access to 4 scheduled live ‘Master-Classes’, where I will answer questions, clarify issues, and expand on some aspects of the course. I will also offer the opportunity to work as a group on understanding & releasing any identified patterns of behavior that may be sub-consciously blocking you from making or sustaining progress.
You will get all this for the price of €359 – This represents over 12 hours of Coaching, on going support as well as exercises & templates you can use again & again – incredible value!
This is a one off investment in something that has the potential to transform your business & how you feel about it, as well as continue to support & sustain it for as long as you want.
Some of you may worry about:-
How much time will I need to spend on this course each week?
There is one video to watch each week varying in length from approx 20 mins to approx 60 mins. There are exercises with each module, some of which may take you another hour, some longer – the more time you can put in, generally the better results you will get out.
You may find that you want to continue adjusting some of the exercises or adding to them as the course progresses and you grow in your understanding of their importance & relevance. Don’t forget you have access to all materials for as long as I run the course!
How quickly will I be able to start implementing the course material & improving my business?
You will start immediately, – (providing you do the work!) – as the exercises and worksheets are designed to enable you to create your own Business Strategy template by the end of the course.
It’s up to you as to how quickly you take action based on this Business Strategy and I will be encouraging you to commit to implementing some kind of action with every module of the course.
I’m not currently using Facebook so how will I take advantage of the support group?
Unfortunately you won’t be able to, since the group will only exist on the Facebook platform at the moment. It is a closed group which means no one outside the group can see your posts and it can be a wonderful way to get support from a like-minded community of people as well as regular access to me for general advice. We are currently meeting once a month live for a ‘Connection & Catch up’, sometimes with a specific theme & sometimes simply to share information or learnings. So maybe its time to set up on Facebook and become part of that community?
One of the purposes of belonging to the support group is to offer Accountability as well as support. If we commit to taking action with our peers, it can help us to carry that action out, as well as understanding why we don’t sometimes.
How will I access the live Master classes & what if I can’t attend one?
The live master classes will be done as live video calls within the support group or using the Zoom platform or similar. You will be notified by email & in the support group of their dates, and if you are unable to attend, they will be recorded and posted so you can watch the replay.
Will there be any other costs involved for me stemming from the course?
That entirely depends on what specific action/s you choose to instigate for your business. There may of course be costs involved with anything you may decide is essential eg Website design or photography/branding etc. However wherever possible I will share free or low cost options for achieving great results and the tools you will learn can be implemented without spending anything other than your dedicated time. I will also be teaching you how to get the most out of working with any business resource suppliers so you will have greater control over what you spend.
I’ve been in business for a while, will this be too basic for me?
Absolutely not – it doesn’t matter how long you may have been in business for – if you don’t feel it’s working for you or you are not able to lead the kind of business life you want, then it’s time for an audit! This course looks at all the main areas of any business, & provides you with the ability to streamline and improve any areas that are holding you up, costing you too much or monopolising your time. Understanding our own often sub-conscious patterns of behavior or beliefs around areas such as money or self-worth can transform the way we feel about ourselves and our businesses. This understanding can benefit us at any stage of our lives or our Businesses.
I’m a student or just recently qualified, is it too early for me to do this course?
Starting any business as you mean to go on gives you a head start, an advantage over anyone feeling their own way without any kind of plan or strategy. Understanding the value of each component of your business and creating exactly what you want from the outset, means you are much more likely to reach your desired goals and feel good while you are doing it! As I said earlier, I wish I had access to the contents of this course when I first started out in business.
Will you be teaching me how to set up social media pages & other online platforms on this course?
No, the purpose of this course is to focus on the essential building blocks to any successful business and establishing an overall strategy & road-map that works for you.
I will be sharing my knowledge of what has worked for me and how you may choose to incorperate that into your own personal strategy. That will include references to online platforms as well as suggestions of training options if you need it.
What you will have clarity over is exactly what kind of online activity will best suit your business & why, or whether it is even appropriate for your particular business. However, this course is not intended to provide you with a step by step guide to the technical aspects of creating your online presence.
The 3 key ingredients to any sustainable Business are:-
- You are good at what you do or your product works for people ie you have a viable asset to sell.
- You love it/enjoy it/have a passion for it ie working with it makes you feel good!
- You get a healthy financial return for what you do or offer ie your costs are covered & you have a salary.
Remove any one of these elements and you do not have a sustainable Business model, my course will help you to ensure that all these elements are in place for you and working in exactly the right way for you and for your Clients.