I have a great deal of professional & life experience both as a small Business owner & Health Practitioner of almost 20 years, and prior to that Head of TV Production within a busy International Ad Agency as well as being a working Mum of 2 now adult children. I have also been mentoring students & graduates of Homeopathy for years.
My QTT Personal development skills and Coaching programmes mean that I am more than qualified to help you:-
- Find solutions to whatever problems you may be stuck on.
- Identify any goals or targets that will help you either professionally or personally
- Put together strategies and daily practices that will help you to achieve any goals or targets
- Benefit from my expertise in setting up as a small business or Health Practitioner
- Supporting you through Chronic illness and helping you to make the right choices for you.
- Achieving a healthy work:Life Balance and avoiding Overwhelm & exhaustion.
I appreciate the huge support I got from Rebecca during my third year training as a student homeopath. I feel that I have been truly supported as Rebecca has been able to guide me to find my own answers, giving me honest feedback without judgment and in the spirit of self-inquiry. She has generously shared her vast knowledge and experience as a compassionate, reliable and insightful practitioner. She has inspired confidence in my abilities, so that I always leave supervision with a much clearer sense of myself and what I am doing. I feel that I have grown and improved significantly under her support and guidance and I would recommend Rebecca to any student of Homeopathy. Thank you Rebecca.
– Siobhan McConville –
This new hub, with excellent broadband connectivity, allows me to work remotely with confidence from Kilkee. I can now spend longer periods here, significantly improving my work/life balance, ensuring a happier me… :-)